May. 3 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Want to be a food/ beverage vendor at this year’s Taste of Mexico?
Taste of Mexico returns this year to present Mexican-inspired signature dishes, desserts and beverages from participating vendors! The festival will follow the theme Alimento para el alma / Food for the soul, and we invite you to explore this theme with your food and beverage creations.
Taste of Mexico serves to support Mexic-Arte Museum’s art education programs. Over the past thirty-six years, the Museum has empowered Austin youth through its exemplary art education programs, family days, internships, tours, and the Screen It!
Vendor Participation Details
Vendors will be included in electronic and social media invitations with your name and/or logo, Mexic-Arte’s website with links directing online traffic to your website, event publicity in digital and print media, and given one commemorative hand-painted ToM plate from Dolores, Hidalgo.
Participating vendors are asked to provide:
• At least 400 samples of up to 3 specialty/signature dishes or drinks
• One or two staff members to assist in booth
• Decorations for your table (i.e. additional signage, floral, etc.)
• Handouts, business cards, etc.
• High resolution logo (png,jpg, or trace) for promotional materials
• Fill out Booth Responsible Party Identification Form for permit
Mexic-Arte Museum will provide:
•Free parking for one vehicle
•3 hours of set up time prior to the event
•A table sign with your business name and/or logo
•Runners to assist with loading and table maintenance
•One 6ft table with table cloth
•Plates, cutlery & napkins for public
•Temporary Food Event Permit