We require the protocols below, which apply to the Museum Galleries and the Store to help protect the health, and safety of all employees, volunteers and the public. Mexic-Arte Museum will operate at a 75% of the total occupancy until further notice. Thank you.
Admission to Museum Galleries:
- Face coverings are encouraged but not required. We do however recommend the following:
- Fully vaccinated visitors: Masks are optional, continue to practice hand washing and other hygiene practices
- Partially vaccinated visitors: Take prevention measures: wear a mask, wash your hands and social distance following CDC guidelines
- No face covering required for:
- Children under 10 years old
- People with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from using face coverings
- Disposable masks are available for $1 donation.
- Credit or debit cards, Google and Apple Pay only; cash will be accepted starting July 1st
Keeping Everyone Safe:
- New procedures include enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer unit stationed in front.
- Visible cleaning will be done throughout the day.
- Signage about appropriate distancing and sanitation behavior is posted.
- Social distancing of six feet is required; parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Social-distancing markers are in place at the designated visitor entrance and elsewhere.
- One-way flow signage through the Store is placed to facilitate distancing.
- Large bags (more than 11×15 inches) are not permitted; soft front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed.
- Group tours including on Sundays will be limited to small groups.
- Credit or debit cards only; cash will be accepted starting July 1st
- Acrylic panels are installed in front of the Store cashier station
- Only a set number of customers are allowed at one time in the Store.
Additional Information & Resources: