We require the protocols below, which apply to the Museum Galleries and the Store to help protect the health, and safety of all employees, volunteers and the public. Mexic-Arte Museum will operate at a 75% of the total occupancy until further notice. Thank you.
Admission to Museum Galleries
- Visitors older than two are required to wear masks at all times. The Museum provides complimentary disposable masks to visitors at the entrance.
Keeping Everyone Safe
- New procedures include enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer unit stationed in front.
- Visible cleaning will be done throughout the day.
- Signage about appropriate distancing and sanitation behavior is posted.
- Social distancing of six feet is required; parties may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
- Social-distancing markers are in place at the designated visitor entrance and elsewhere.
- One-way flow signage through the Store is placed to facilitate distancing.
- Large bags (more than 11×15 inches) are not permitted; soft front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed.
- Group tours including on Sundays will be limited to small groups.
- Acrylic panels are installed in front of the Store cashier station
- Only a set number of customers are allowed at one time in the Store.